Achates, a 2012 Sealine flybridge cruiser, features lush wooden interior and a well equipped kitchen. Offering a spacious cockpit and a large saloon, this beauty is perfect for your intimate social gathering.
Without doubt, the F42 is the most complete flybridge launch from Sealine to date. The F42 takes the big, bold and very bright theme of the F46, smoothes it out, tunes it up and actually manages to improve on its big sister in quite a few ways.
The finish and design work across the boat is impressive. From the moment you board you get razor sharp mouldings across the transom. The side decks are excellent with shoulder high stanchions leading you forward from the smart cockpit and deck stowage is another major plus.
It’s the same story with the vast flybridge. If the Fairline Squadron 41 is going to have a class-leading fly it’s going to have to go some to beat this. The central two-seater helm is particularly good with a swinging backrest allowing it to join the seating and sun-lounging aft.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
- Additional 20% surcharge at weekend rates will be charged for the following occasions:
- National Day Parade
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- New Year Eve and New Year Day
- Remaining PH and PH Eve will be charged at weekend rates only
- Corkage fee: waived
- Self-cater fee: waived
- BBQ pit rental with cooking service: $150 nett
- Water trampoline rental fee: $80 nett
- Giant unicorn rental fee: $150 nett
- Tender (max speed of 5 knots/4 pax): $150 nett