Save the hassle of seeking multiple yacht insurance companies for the best deal! After submission of the form below, we will gather the best quotes and get back to you within 5 business days.
The Maritime Port Authority of Singapore requires all yacht owners to have an insurance policy before they can issue a pleasure craft license. You may click here for more information on their website.
This yacht insurance offers you coverage as a craft owner and as an operator of your craft (eg yacht/cabin cruiser/jet ski/speed boat/sail boat/catamaran) for own leisure and private usage. The insurance coverage also includes physical loss of and/or damage to your craft and/or your legal liability to their parties.
The yacht insurance does not cover wear and tear. You may be interested in our Transhield Marine Covers for that.
All insurance quotes are supported by Pacific Prime Singapore.
(Image grab from yachtharbour.com regarding an accident in Mallorca. For the full report, click here.)
Covers loss of or damage to your insured craft caused by:
- Perils of the seas
- Contact damage with dock or harbor equipment or installation, land conveyance, aircraft or similar object or objects falling therefrom
- Earthquake, volcanic eruption or lightning
- Accidents in loading, discharging or moving of stores, gear, equipment, machinery or fuel*
- Malicious acts*
- Theft of entire insured craft or her tender boats*
*provided it is not resulting from want of due diligence by the insured owner
Legal liabilities to third parties
Covers your legal liabilities as owner whilst operating your insured craft resulting in:
- Loss of or damage to third party vessel or property as a result of collision
- Damage to dock or harbor equipment or installation as a result of contact by your craft
- Loss of life or injury to third party or illness, including payments made for life salvage, caused on or near the vessel or any other vessel
- Removal or wreck costs
- Legal costs incurred subject to our prior consent/approval