48 ft in Length
23 ft Wide Beam
Marina @ Keppel Bay
charter starts from
公共假期或前夕: +20% 总附加费
加人数: 每一位$80 (到达25位)
加船员 (必须当有烧烤和过19位): $180
10 AM – 2 PM 或 4 PM – 8 PM
About the Yacht
The Amethyst (not referring to amethyst jewelry) was developed to set a new standard as the state-of-the-art, pure-bred Aquila 48 Power Catamaran with a perfect balance between luxurious comfort and performance.
The main deck offers extended spaces for living large, with beautiful panoramic views and access to both forward and aft covered cockpit seating areas. Inside, comfortable saloon seating ensures leisurely dining and entertainment. The galley is ergonomically designed with the most modern of appliances, and all the cabins are well lit thanks to their panoramic windows and offer spacious en-suite bathrooms and showers stalls.
Pleasing modern lines set the Amethyst in a league of her own and moving around this boat is a breeze for all. Access to the fly-bridge from one of five convenient stairways – the interior salon, or the innovative forward and aft secure stairways. A large entertainment and dining area on the fly-bridge with barbecue with wet bar.
On the main deck, outside shaded areas in the front and rear ensure leisurely relaxation on every level. Everywhere you look on board the Amethyst, you will find quality without compromise.
What’s included in their charter
Non-consumable ice for chilling drinks
Ice cooler box
- Microwave oven
No corkage & self-catering fee
Floating water mat
BBQ pit rental /w cooking service – $150
No footwear onboard
No pets allowed
No red wine
No water activities after 7 PM
Smoking is only allowed at the rear of the yacht when stationary
Please listen to the captain’s instructions and do not commit rash acts that will endanger the charter or any passengers
We will allow one reschedule if the request is 14 days prior to the commencement of the rental, subjected to administrative charges of up to $300, if applicable. For unforeseen circumstances, please inform us and we will try our best to help you. Else, any no show is considered as a cancellation with no refunds.
Up to 100% refund of the rental price if cancelled 30 days and more prior to commencement of the rental; Up to 50% refund of the rental price if cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to commencement of the rental.
Other Terms & Conditions
- This yacht does not refund if there is a shortfall of guests on the day of the charter. You might want to book your charter for the confirmed number of guests and add on within the maximum capacity nearer to the charter date.
- Only fully vaccinated passengers are allowed onboard the SZH-licensed pleasure craft. Unvaccinated passengers (other than recovered individuals, medically ineligible individuals, or children aged 12 years and below) are not allowed to board the craft.
- All rates listed are for basic charters only (4-5 hours depending on the yacht). For the standard itinerary, please click here.
- BBQ pit and cooking services DO NOT include food.
- Ice (otherwise stated), disposable cutlery, and cups are not provided.
- Do note for wet weather, the Captain will still sail out if it does not pose any safety issues. If it is not possible to sail out, the Captain will try to delay the sail out timing. If it is not possible to sail, the charter will be rescheduled to a later date (subject to availability). No cancellations are allowed. The Captain will decide what is the next course of action. Customers are still required to proceed to the marina and wait for the captain’s final decision.
- Disembarkation at Lazarus Island Pontoon is no longer permitted by MPA unless the yacht has a tender boat.
- Balloons are prohibited due to marine life preservation.
- Red wine is strictly prohibited on all yachts except for Anka, MS Eternity and EagleWings 1, 2 and 3.
- If no social gatherings are allowed due to any pandemic, we would reschedule the charter up to a mutually agreeable date and time. No cancellations will be permitted. Strictly NO refunds and postponements, should there be any reduction in headcount for social gatherings by the MMTF, charterers will need to reduce their own headcount and consume the charter. Notwithstanding the above, there are no refunds or reschedules for bookings even if guests are tested positive for COVID-19 unless agreed by the yacht owners.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | First 8 pax||4 Hours||6 Hours||8 Hours||12 Hours||Additional Pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$999 nett||$1,399 nett||$1,799 nett||$2,599 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,199 nett||$1,599 nett||$1,999 nett||$2,799 nett||$50 nett per pax||$200 nett per hour|