Classic lines, excellent sea-worthiness, comfort and efficiency, are terms often used by Clipper 40 owners to describe this lovely vessel.
The 40 features covered walk-around side decks and cockpit with huge flybridge area. In addition, you will find a large cockpit freezer, air conditioning, an electric galley, a BBQ pit, a large saloon and comfortable, two cabin accommodation. This vessel makes the ultimate family cruiser. With a host of standard features and equipment, there is no better value flybridge cruiser on the market.
This is a 2011 Yacht. We did a major facelift in August 2015. We build an additional toilet at the stern’s wet deck, install a brand new 48” LED TV in the Saloon. We are also in the process of building a first of its kind in Singapore Water Slide on board our Yacht.
If you are looking for fun water activities, this yacht provides a lot of water toys to ensure you will never have a dull moment. This is the yacht for divers as well, as we have diving racks installed and our captain is a certified diving instructor.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | 4 hours of charter||Up to 7 pax||Additional pax||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$750+||$30+ per pax||$200+ per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$850+||$50+ per pax||$250+ per hour|
- Public Holidays and Public Holidays’ eve are charged at weekend rates with an additional 20% surcharge.
- Inclusive of water toys such as 1 kayak (2-seater), 1 stand up paddle, 1 magic carpet (subject to availability)
- Curry/Chili sauce is prohibited on this yacht
- BBQ pit rental: $200
- Jet Ski (pillion only): $260 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Speed Boat Ride: $260 per hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Water Bicycle: $130 per trip
- Water Trampoline : $130 per trip
- Giant Island: $130 per trip