The main deck offers extended spaces for living large, with beautiful panoramic views and access to both forward and aft covered cockpit seating areas. Inside, comfortable saloon seating ensures leisurely dining and entertainment. The galley is ergonomically designed with the most modern of appliances, and all the cabins are well-lit thanks to their panoramic windows and offer spacious en-suite bathrooms and showers stalls.
Pleasing modern lines set the Amethyst in a league of her own and moving around this boat is a breeze for all. Access to the fly-bridge from one of five convenient stairways – the interior salon, or the innovative forward and aft secure stairways. A large entertainment and dining area on the fly-bridge with barbecue with wet bar.
On the main deck, outside shaded areas in the front and rear ensure leisurely relaxation on every level. Everywhere you look on board the Amethyst, you will find quality without compromise.
Rates (table can be swiped left on mobile)
|Details | 5 pax||4 Hours||Additional hour|
|Weekday (Monday – Thursday)||$899 nett||$300 nett per hour|
|Weekend (Friday – Sunday)||$1,099 nett||$300 nett per hour|
- $428 additional on the following black-out dates.
- Valentine’s Day
- National Day
- Eve and actual day of Christmas and New Year
- Eve, 1st and 2nd day of Chinese New Year
- $321 additional for trips that end after 10 pm or start before 8 am.
- Corkage fee: waived
- Self-cater fee: waived
- Rental of 4 sets of fishing equipment including fishing guide and frozen prawns for $120.
- Additional fishing equipment at $30 per set.
- Rental of BBQ pit – $100
- Fish cleaning and cooking – $100
- Flamingo Float – $10
- Battle Game – $10
- Bull Ride – $20
- Floating Lounge – $20
- Water Trampoline – $50
- Sea Scooter – $100
- Tender Boat Ride – $120